Contact me

Shyrell Staley
801-360-6682
StaleysStitches@gmail.com
Beautiful Machine Quilting &
Custom Quilts and Gifts
Things will come and go, if you see something you like please call!!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Forget Me Not Boutique

Hi Everyone!!!! Ok so I  have not been very good at keeping up my blog! I'm so sorry. I know that new pictures are always fun to see, but business is booming! Crazy things have been happening. For the most part I am keeping busy with quilting quilts for others, but a whole new world of opportunities has been coming my way!! I am so excited to announce to my followers that my friend Molly has opened a boutique in Lehi, and my quilts, car seat covers and binky clips are available there!!! I am so excited about this! Molly has done an amazing job with the store, and it carries everything from antiques to new items, handmade and refinished, gifts, and things that you just want to keep for yourself!! The prices are great, and everything is so FREAKIN' CUTE!! Don't miss out on this perfect little store for your gifts, and home decor! Forget Me Not boutique is located at 113 South 600 East  Suite E in Lehi Utah (Pictures to be posted soon!!)